Sunday 13 November 2016

Giddy Mood

Giddy Mood


All week I've been in a giddy mood. It's the sort of giddy that you're aware of, but can't explain. 

On Monday night, I took cold and flu medicine. I think that's what started this giddy mood. I should have taken the paracetamol and codeine for my back then and cold and flu in the morning. So much caffeine!  
The caffeine meant I was up until about midnight. So much for an early night.

On Tuesday, my giddy mood started about seven o'clock. I had taken paracetamol and ibroprufen which kicked in during my lecture. It wasn't until after the lecture the giddiness started. 
I don't know what caused it, but it stayed for about four hours. 

On Wednesday, despite being indoors all day, I was still giddy. 
I never expected coursework to make me giddy like that. Yet it started about seven o'clock again. And lasted for four hours, again!

On Thursday, my giddy mood started a lot earlier. I think it might have started in the lecture.
This time, I think I was watching YouTube videos, but I was still laughing and giddy and in a completely different headspace.

On Friday, my giddy mood was there from about two o'clock. And it stayed the enitre day.
The same with Saturday.

Even today, by one o'clock, I'm back in this giddy mood!

I am not drunk or on illegal drugs. 
If I was drunk, I would be emotional. 

I'm hoping this isn't the Christmas Spirit entering me because it's still somewhat too early for Christmas. 

At least I'm not sad during my days. 

-Emma-

No comments:

Post a Comment